What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will able to:
- Explain the biblical and theological basis for giving.
- Understand more about how The United Methodist Church is a connectional church
- Use "missional storytelling" to create a culture of generosity
- Set a plan "to make the ask" in your congregation for the giving of gifts, time, talents, prayers, etc.
Note: Visit www.UMCgiving.org to learn more about apportioned and designated funds. This website also includes stories, videos, and free downloads that highlight ministries supported through United Methodist giving.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for three months starting from the day you register.
- A course moderator will assist you with questions within the course.
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.