Digital Media for Ministry is an in-depth guide into the most effective ways to communicate using technology that people in your church and community already use. This course will help you create engaging podcasts, captivating videos, blogs, and email newsletters that nourish the souls of your audience. You’ll also learn how to leverage your digital media message using social media and other platforms..
- Cost: $19.99
- Upon successful completion, learners are awarded 1.0 ALLLM CEU.
Course Start Date:
Digital Media for Ministry is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach out to people in your church and community.
- Create a series of videos, a blog, an email newsletter, or a podcast series.
- Develope an audience profile that builds a following online.
- Maximize your digital media by using best practices.
- Plan your digital media messages using SMART goals.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Click Here for Course Syllabus
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.