Course Start Date:
Digital Media for Ministry is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach out to people in your church and community.
- Create a series of videos, a blog, an email newsletter, or a podcast series.
- Develop an audience profile that builds a following online.
- Maximize your digital media by using best practices.
- Plan your digital media messages using SMART goals.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.