Technology changes at the speed of light. How can church leaders stay on top of emerging trends in communication technology? These bite-sized trainings will help you learn how to use innovative communication tools for your church. Join this course and gain access to a variety of courses such as,
- Zoom for Churches: Local churches can utilize Zoom to virtually share their ministry, conduct small group study, and enhance overall connection with their congregants.
- Ministry through FB Groups: Facebook Groups can be used as an extension of your ministry to unite members around a focused space of prayer, discussion and outreach.
- Using Amplify in Your Church: Amplify Media is a streaming service that allows churches of all sizes to provide digital content from a Wesleyan perspective.
- Cost: $0.00
- Upon successful completion, learners are awarded 1.0 ALLLM CEU.
Course Start Date:
Effective Technology for Churches is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
These bite-sized trainings will give you practical tips for utilizing the best communication tools for ministry today.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.