Launching Your Church Website will help you get your church website up and running. Using a focused approach, this course helps you zero in on the engagement, design, and launching of a successful church website. You will also learn about creating great content for both visitors and members. Join this course and gain access to topics such as:
- Church Values and Vision. Learn how to create a website that is visitor focused and member driven.
- Site Layout. Learn principles of effective website design including the importance of mobility.
- Creating Content. Develop a strategy to create content your members and visitors will want to see.
- Maximizing Your Website. Use effective tools for optimization so that your website reaches as many people as possible.
Course Start Date:
Launching Your Church Website is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for one year starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your website’s target audience.
- Craft the goal of your website and your overall message.
- Create and design content for a church website.
- Develop a website on your own or with the help of a designer or services provided by UMCOM
- Access resources for using WordPress for your website
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for one year starting from the day you register.
- You will receive 8 weeks of free WordPress hosting. If you wish to continue after the 8 weeks, a fee will be charged depending on what level you choose.
Click Here for Course Syllabus
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.