Social media is everywhere these days. Shouldn’t the church be there too? In this course, we will show you the basics of using social media for ministry. You will take an in-depth look at the special features of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. By taking the time to learn best practices for social media, your church will be on the right track to engaging with your members and reaching new people in your community.
- Cost: $19.99
- Upon successful completion, learners are awarded 1.0 ALLLM CEU.
Course Start Date:
Social Media for Churches is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the largest social media platforms used today
- Develop a social media presence for your church and yourself
- Engage with the members of your congregation using social media
- Reach out to new people in your community using platforms they already use
- Create a more dynamic and engaging ministry on the web
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
Click Here for Course Syllabus
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.