In this course, we will consider how welcoming effects the life and vitality of our church. We will help you assess your welcoming attitude and provide resources to help your church become more welcoming. We will also give special attention to how your church can be more accessible for people with disabilities. Finally, we will examine what seekers look for in a church and how to reach out to them in meaningful ways.
Course Start Date:
Welcoming Ministry is an open enrollment course; students can register for this class at any time. Students will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day of registration.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand welcoming as a vital ministry of your church.
- Assess your church’s welcoming attitude.
- Use some tips, tools, and techniques to make your church more welcoming.
- Make your church more accessible to all visitors and members.
- Welcome seekers to your church effectively.
What can I expect?
- You will have access to the online course for six months starting from the day you register.
- You will be able to download resources to share with other leaders and church members.
Click Here for Course Syallabus
Refund Policy: For fee-based courses, a full refund (100%) of the purchase price will be issued upon request from the date of purchase through the first seven days of the course. There are no refunds offered after the seventh day of the course.